Make your already intelligent Pioneer mini split even smarter with Pioneer's AirSense motion controller. AirSense is a DC occupancy sensor switch which utilizes passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect motion from occupants within a room. Upon detecting the exit or entry of room occupants it can automatically turn the mini split on or off, completely replacing the handheld remote controller. This helps to ensure the system doesn't run needlessly when no one is home, making your system all the more efficient and energy saving.
- Durable and heat resistant ABS smart controller with premium build quality
- Able to learn and memorize infrared control codes of all kinds of appliances
- Adjustable detection sensitivity for different locations and various conditions
- Configurable time delay from 2 to 60 minutes, on/off control set by the user
- Powered by battery or power adapter with various mounting options included
- Power Supply: DC5V/0.5A Adapter or CR123A/3V Battery (Included)
- Transmission Distance: 0-20 Ft.
- Dimensions: ø 2 in. x 2 in. (H)
- Operation Temperature: 5-131°F
- Suitable for any air conditioner controlled by infrared remotes