Important Tool for Installing a Mini Split System Ductless Air Conditioner with 5/16 SAE Service Port Connections.
Low Side (Suction Line) Pressure Gauge and Hose Set. Specially made for newer R410a Mini Split Systems. Fits on 5/16" Service Ports.
- Includes a Suction Side (Low Pressure) Gauge.
- Compatible with R410a Refrigerant.
- High quality forged brass body and valve.
- Blue Hose connects to 5/16" SAE service port on most newer R410a Mini Split Systems
- Yellow hose connects to 1/4" port on most vacuum pumps and refrigerant tanks.
- Use for attaching vacuum pump to evacuate the line sets and indoor units before releasing the refrigerant.
- Use for charging additional refrigerant into the system.
- Use for checking the low side operational pressures in COOLING mode.
- DO NOT CONNECT TO THE SERVICE PORT WHILE THE SYSTEM IS RUNNING IN HEAT MODE.
Due to the geographic diversity of our clientele, it is our policy to charge for shipping in order to maintain our favorable prices, all of which are set below that of wholesale. You may rest assured that all shipping expenses are calculated using pre-negotiated, volume-discounted contracts with preferred nationwide freight carriers. All received orders are processed and shipped daily for a prompt, professional delivery experience to all commercial and residential addresses.