Take the strain, pain, and worry out of making those delicate copper piping bends with Pioneer's newest flexible line set for ductless mini split systems. Prevent kinks, avoid bending complications, and gain freedom when it comes to routing runs.
Traditional line sets are typically made of soft copper which is not always ideal for certain installations, as it is prone to kinking or toughening with tight or repeated bends. This product solves that dilemma by offering a tougher steel construction, allowing for deployment in more unique environments requiring greater flexibility or a tighter bend radius.
This product is approved for usage on air conditioners and heat pumps as liquid, suction, hot gas discharge line use, as long as none of these uses exceeds the maximum recommended operating pressures indicated on the equipment.
- Design Pressure: 650 PSIG
- Max abnormal pressure 3600 PSIG
- Set of 2 Stainless Steel Pipes w/ Black Rubber Insulation
- Compatible with Flare-type mini split connections
- Improved bending radius over copper linesets
- Suitable for most project and applications
- Length: 16 feet
- Insulation thickness: 1/2"
- Diameters selected when adding to cart
- Working temperature: -40°F ~ 248°F
This is a specialty product and cannot be shortened, patched, or repaired.